Hello all! We’re getting ready for our winter round of classes for people who want to make disciples who, in turn, make disciples. Here is the info you need to get involved.
Class Size: Class size is limited to 12 people.
Dates: The class is offered at two different times during the week: Tuesdays at 8:30pm – 10:30 (CDT – Texas Time), Saturdays at 9am – 11am (CDT – Texas Time). Our first Tuesday class will meet on November 30, 2010. Our first Saturday class will meet on December 4, 2010. There will be a total of 10 classes in this course. Pick the Tuesday night OR the Saturday morning class. They cover the same material and you DON’T need to attend both.
Since our Winter Course overlaps several American holidays, I wanted to post the actual dates of our meetings.
Tuesday Night Class Dates:
Saturday Morning Class Dates:
Location: Online (Skype).
Cost: Free, with a catch. You have to make a $50 deposit to reserve your seat. You will get your $50 deposit back at the end of the last class if you attended every class or made up any classes that you missed. If you drop out, or if you miss a class and don’t make it up, I get to keep your $50.
Application Deadline: November 15,2010 (Don’t wait until the last minute. There are only 12 seats available per class. First come, first served.)
Prerequisites: You must have a computer, a high-speed internet connection, Skype, a microphone, and earphones. You will also need a Bible, a notebook, and a pen/pencil.
How to Sign Up:
- Friend me on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/pauldwatson.
- Write me a Facebook message and let me know that you want to be a part of the class.
- I will let you know if we have space – via Facebook message/email.
- If you are accepted into the program, you need to make your $50 deposit for the class via PayPal. No credit cards or checks accepted. Your seat is not reserved until you pay your deposit.
What will we cover?
Each class will have two parts. The first part of the class will be an inductive Bible study of passages of Scripture that relate to ministry and missions that catalyze movements. The second part covers the application of those principles within your mission field.
Homework: There will be at least 2 hours of homework every week.
- What is God Doing in India, Africa, Honduras, and California?
- Discovering a New Paradigm from Scripture
- Living an Openly Spiritual Lifestyle (Without Being Obnoxiously Religious)
- God’s Love Language
- Who Will Teach the Lost About Christ?
- What Does the Great Commission Really Say?
- Engaging the Lost on the Frontier of Missions
- Hiding the Gospel in Plain Sight
- The Difference Between Deculturalizing the Gospel and Contextualizing the Gospel
- How Does Christ Send You?
- The 23 Critical Elements of Movements
- Developing Leaders Within Movements
- What is a Discovery Bible Study?
- The DNA of Multiplying Groups
- The First Three Discovery Bible Studies with Lost People
- The Six Areas of a Mentoring Relationship
Contact: Paul for more info. His Twitter account is http://www.twitter.com/pauldwatson. His Facebook account is http://www.facebook.com/pauldwatson. His Skype ID is watsonpd.